"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." -Nelson Mandela
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps

Monday, September 3, 2012

All my bags are packed...

Finally finished packing.  Miraculously, thanks to help from my dad, everything fit into my bags.  Off to DC tomorrow on a 9:30 a.m. flight for staging.  I'll be in Managua, Nicaragua on Wednesday morning for a 3-day orientation.  I'll have internet access at the hotel where we'll be staying, so hopefully I'll be able to post again before I start actual training.

 I've added a couple of things to my blog recently.  On the right, you can put in your email address to subscribe by email.  I've also posted my address during training, in case anyone wants to write me a letter via snail mail.  Otherwise, I can still be reached by email and facebook for now.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment